What’s on at Winterlight
Get your skates on and glide into a magical winter wonderland at the heritage-listed Prince Alfred Square for Winterlight! Enjoy 17 fun-filled days at one of Sydney’s biggest winter festivals, complete with a range of family-friendly activities.
Skate, Glide, Ride and Play
Test your skating skills on the 7NEWS Ice Rink, the largest open-air rink in Sydney, or take your little ones on a winter adventure during kids-only dedicated sessions.
- Make your way down an elevated ice slide, and delight in the antics of our winter-inspired roaming performers.
- Discover a unique view of Parramatta on the illuminated Ferris wheel, or enjoy the festival’s many amusement rides.
- Join a free creative workshop and discover Morphology - an interactive neon art installation.
Eat Drink and Be Entertained
- The Alpine Food Village is perfect for a social lunch under the winter sun or a cosy family dinner with live music and roving entertainment. Weekend nights will include performances from champion skaters on the ice rink.
- For the first time this year, Market Street will come alive with stalls offering exciting treats at The Parramatta Night Markets.
- With so much on offer, Winterlight is the place to be these July school holidays!
- For more information and to book visit winterlight.com.au
Skate, eat and play at Winterlight –where magic happens.