Clubs NSW Western Metropolitan Region Raceday - Rosehill Gardens
Join the celebration and experience the thrill of winter racing at Rosehill Gardens.
In line with the NSW Government Public Health order, your return to the track will look different.
Racing fans wishing to return to the track this Winter must purchase hospitality. We ask those attending to adhere to strict social distancing and bio-security measures in place throughout the day including temperature checks on arrival.
Bookings are essential and must be completed online.
Hospitality bookings close 5.00pm the Thursday prior to each Saturday raceday.
- Winning Post Restaurant
The racecourse’s signature restaurant offers private tables and panoramic views of the track and Parade Ring paired with an innovative three-course à la carte menu designed by Rosehill Gardens’ Executive Chef, Gerry Maher, plus an all-day beverage package.Price: $230 per person.
- TJ's Champagne Bar
Enjoy a relaxed raceday experience with spectacular floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Mounting Yard and Winning Post. Book now to secure a one-course meal, afternoon tea and drink on arrival.Price: $105 per person Winter Stakes Day
- Racing fans must purchase hospitality to attend a raceday.
- Bookings are made through Moshtix.
- Purchasers will be sent an E-Ticket to confirm their registration. E-Ticket must be used for entry on the day.
- In accordance with the NSW Government Public Health Order, all patrons attending, must remain in their designated seating area throughout the day to view the racing and must participate in mandatory temperature checks on arrival.
- Hospitality purchases may be made for up to six (6) people.
James Ruse Drive